[Dailydrool] release of private info on Google

Jaime Brigance brigancehappy at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 16 00:28:59 PDT 2009

Greetings;

Hope everyone is well with their houndies :)

I was surprised when a friend of mine found out our new puppy's name and
my private email address when he googled my name.

Just Google Jaime Brigance and you'll see what I'm talking about on the first
page that comes up.  That and another site used my name endorsing a product,
which explains why people have been emailing me at that email for two years
about their back pain.

Is this normal that private posts with details get circulated in this manner?

I'm not overly concerned of it, but wonder if others might be.

I have an ex-husband out there who is an abuser, and I don't know if he knows of
my name change to my current name or not.  But if he does, he could easily start
emailing me.  There might be others on the list in this situation and might not
want their names/locations given out.  I was shocked that it showed what City
I live in as well as my email address and the name of our new puppy.

Just something else to think about.

Healing drool to those in need,

Jaime Brigance
Jessica, mommy to Geoffrey the puppy