[Dailydrool] Charlie be a bad houndie

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Fri Oct 16 19:35:22 PDT 2009

Ben heer.  Charlie  awways be tewwin on me, so now I gotz my  chance to
tattow on himz.  Wast nite da swabe tooked us out to pee afore  weez goze to
bed.  Wewww, it be wainin out der, an himz not wanted to pee  in da wain, himz
wawks in it, but no pee.  Da dad wate, but no pee.   So in weez go, an da
dad cheks aw da wugs, wookin fo pee puddows, but find  non.  So up weez go
to beddie bye, an himz gets dat Charlie up on da  bed, an geww what, dat guy
pees on da bed.  Boy waz da mom mad, fire popz  out herz eyebaws, an smoke
com fwom da noze.  She  weewwy mad.   So, at ten firty at nite, dey gotta
change aw da beddin.  I be twin to  hewp, but jus getz towd to scwam, getz
outta da way, an odder nastie  wurds.  Finawee we getz to go sweepy.  I be soo
tired fwom bein a gud  houndie. Carlie noton da mom'z gud wist.

Ben, da gud hound