[Dailydrool] Pierre

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Oct 17 06:47:48 PDT 2009

We are slinging  lots of healing drool for our friend Jackie on  the loss
of her  fur baby Pierre. Jackie and I have become  good  friends over the
past year , and I know how very special her fur baby Pierre was  to her. we all
love our hounds , but sometimes we make a connection with one  that is
literally our heart and soul dog,  Mine was Lucy and Jackie had  Pierre. Beth
had Blueberry and the list goes on,  we breath for them and  they do the same
for us, there is just a special connection there like no other.  Jackie ,
you are in my thoughts and prayers at this difficult time. we will  light our
rainbow bridge candle tonight for your baby.

All our love and prayers  for you at this difficult time

Marlene  Maggie Wags and Evil Annie