[Dailydrool] Basset items

Beth Howering momarroo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 13:39:38 PDT 2009

Arfur and Vito are soooo enjoying the early snow here.  I can't say I
agree.  This is just crazy having snow this early.  But if you could see the
footprints in the backyard - the bassets don't agree.  they just can't stop
running around and around, then sliding across the back porch on the ice and
snow.  They think it's absolutely cool!  Me?  I think its COLD!  Then they
run in the dog door, run across the living room, careen around the corner
and slide on my runner until they hit the gate.  I have to keep taking the
rug out of the kitchen and put it back in the dining room.  Crazy boys!

My daughter has an online shop and just posted Basset jewelry which she
makes and other basset items.  She has made a special Arfur necklace, too!
Here is the link if you'd like to look.  I love her necklaces and earrings!
She supports rescue in the UK.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5424095&section_id=6491726

The boys are sending tons of drool to all who need it, they are glad to be
back and posting again.  Life has been too complicated this year.

Beth Howering
slave to Arfur, Hugo and Vito

Blossom www.dogster.com/?50296
Hugo  www.dogster.com/?443659
Arfur  www.dogster.com/?443631
Vito  www.dogster.com/dogs/804728

O Great Spirit, grant that I might not criticize my neighbor until I have
walked a mile in his moccasins.

Help feed the animals http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/tpc/ERA_040208_ARS

http://www.freekibble.com

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and sings it back to
you when you have forgotten how it goes.
Unknown.