[Dailydrool] Shelby's cancer

Janet Heald basset_hound_home at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 18 13:16:06 PDT 2009

Shelby is still having a tough time breathing easily and the fluid hasn't left her back ankles.  Talked with the vet yesterday and if no change by tomorrow I'll phone again and take her in for a check.  I had someone email me to put her on proteins to help fight the cancer cells naturally and I find it interesting that she is rejecting any food except protein.  How do they know?  She will eat cooked chicken and beef ONLY.  Thankfully she is keeping much of it down, but we're still having issues with her throwing up and I know that is only going to get worse with time.

Janet & her sweet hound Shelby