[Dailydrool] Hello and catching up

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 17:30:40 PDT 2009

Hello everyone, been off the drool for awhile. Trying to play catch up. So
sad to see those that have gone to the bridge or are/have been sick. We have
started with the most recent drools and are working our way in reverse. ONLY
150+ more to read of digests. Drool to all who need it.

Update for our house: Maggie will be 10 at the beginning of November. She
was severly ill again a week and a half ago. She recovered (once again). She
gets the terrible watery bm's and luckily no blood was involved this time.
Mazzie continues to have incontinence issues (age 7) due to her fusion
through her whole back. I find myself asking "when will I know when enough
is enough?" I know there is going to be a time when I will have to help her
to the bridge. The vet has said she is not surgery eligible and there is
nothing that can be medically done for her. We have accepted that. We have
given her 5 more years of her life from adopting her at the Humane Society.
The three doxie boys are doing great, except I need to stop procrastinating
and get Harvey neutered. I did the math yesterday and figured out he is 8
months old!  He is a mini so he is tiny and I had the appointment made once,
but had to cancel it due to funds.

Hope everyone is well and I will find out more as I catch up with drools,

--
DRool to all in need,
Dee,