[Dailydrool] still here...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 19 15:17:03 PDT 2009

We're still here... everyday gets a little easier, though we all still have moments where we see, hear or almost trip over the no longer here Ms.Brandy. Chillie is still here and her and Elvis are such lovebugs they have helped a lot! I am almost done printing all the messages folks have sent. Johnny and I are going to make a scrapbook with them and all the beautiful cards that are still arriving. Thank you all so much for all your support! I will send thank you's to everyone- I just need some time.

I have had a couple of inquiries about bed covers- and yes I am still making them. I will continue making and hawking bc in honor of Ms.Brandy. She taught me well.

DO IT FOR THE BASSETS! Angelika