[Dailydrool] correction & drool

Laurie Zak ljza68tig at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 20 13:02:55 PDT 2009

 Jackie (Pierre atb)-i am so sorry to see that my link to the memorial site in my last posting is incorrect- it is actually:

www.etchingpros.com  (left out the "n", so sorry!)

Janet-so saddened to hear of Shelby's passing. sending much healing drool & heart hugs to you all. He is free and frolicking with his houndie friends under the rainbow now. blessings as you miss him.

Lotsa love & drool going out to Jellybean & Pumpkin-stay strong & tough to get back on the mend, little lowriders!

and to that tough old basset broad Elder Clara I just have one thing to say...

YOU GO GIRL! Way to make sure those bad 'ol boys know who is STLL da bossqween! You are sumpin' else, fo shore! :)

Drool to all in need!

Mamafoodslave Laurie

Max (issa guud day fer snoozin' in the chair)

Masami (atb-welcoming Shelby' wif a big wooffie & slobbery kiss!)