[Dailydrool] SHelby

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 20:23:41 PDT 2009

we are very sorry about Shelby having to go to the Bridge..she will have
lots of fellow drool members to meet her and keep her busy while she waits
for you.

Of course you need another Basset and don't werry you will find one..you
didnt say where you live,but many times the opportunity comes to get a
basset in the least likely place..a humane
society...craigslist..petfinders..and of course rescue

I'm sure there are rescues that service where you live or when someone calls
who has one in that area they can help you find your new furend

and don't kid yourself any Shelby will make sure the opportunity arrises
iffen you just help her to do so

when Benny went to the bridge we got Lenny and he lived as far away from us
and you can and still be in the USA!!!

so iffen yu are a basset home some basset will find its way there, just put
the stuff up for a while but don't get rid of it cause yourll be needing it
sooner than you imagine..

Bobby

I'm waving at your Shelby..can you see me now???
King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr

Bobs store  www.KBspecialties.com