[Dailydrool] FW: Kwismus ornymints & stawkings & more

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 21 08:35:40 PDT 2009

Gweetings!

Dis be us da Tana gurls.  We know it be kinda early for Kwismus pwojeks but da hollydaze sneek up on us reel fast.  Dis will be owr first wun wifout owr speshul sister da arteest Pawcasso Blossom so it be kinda sad.  But she bin woofin to us frum da bridge and say we can't be slackers.  She say we still need to help out aunty Leslie and Montana Basset Rescue raise funds to keep da rescues warm while they be lookin for forebber homes.  It alreddy bin cold in Tana and heet bills aren't cheep.

So we want to remind yoo abowt owr Kwismus ornymints and stawkings. Da pwice will stay da same at $5 each.  Stawkings cum in red and green and ornymint colors to choose fwum are red, green, gold, bloo, silver, and plum while supplies last.  Each wun is pawsonally decorated by owr mom, Cookie Goldizen, and we twy to make each wun a bit difwent frum another.  Shipping costs will depend on how many yoo order and sented pwiority male.  We finks we can still send two ornymints for $5.

Blossom sed we shood cum up wif sumpin new, too.  So we are doing sum berry pawsonalized reeths this yeer.  They will be 20-24 inches in size wif difwent dog related decorations and eben a basset on each one.  They will go fer $25(20 to the rescue and 5 to go towards supplies) pwus 12-14 for shipping.  Mom can get da boxes at her werk and shipping via da fedex man or da bwown truck is much cheaper dan da posty office for the size of da box.  Da goal is to do 25 of dem and fru owr furends so far we hab gotten orders for 13.

Pweeze emale us at pawsforblossom at hotmail.com for pichers and more detales.  Dis be owr yearly way to twy and help out aunty Leslie and Montana Basset rescue since we can't get there to fizzically help owt.  She has had sum helth issues recently so we wanna do owr bestest to help.  We hab seen dat thare are wots of newbies on da drool and sum old furends hab gotten noo babies.  Dis way yoo can help a rescue and add color to yer hollydaze, too.  Wots of tweets can be put in stawkings.  Member awl pwoceeds go to MT Basset rescue. You can eben sit by da fire and look at da colorful ornymints, bright stawkings, and joyful reeths while yer slaves are deciding which recipe of Elder Clara's to make.   Yum and happy hollydaze!

Best wegards,
Annie Belle WC Sr
Jennie Mae WC Jr
Offishul spokeshounds for MT basset rescue
slave Cookie(yoo know who does all the work and THEY get all the kudos!)
Pw Pawcasso Blossom ATB(enuff slacking gurls..get bizze eand raze munney!)