[Dailydrool] Thank You!!

Janet Heald basset_hound_home at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 09:20:08 PDT 2009

I am just completely overwhelmed with all the emails and notes offering encouragement and condolences on our recent loss of Shelby.  THANK YOU

I am a little sad today as my hubby isn't ready to fill the furry void yet (I was ready to put #3 on a plane!) but I will be patient and wait.  As many of you have stated...our next basset will find us!  Hubby is saying spring so I will use this time to really look into the rescues and other alternatives.  If you know of any resources near Idaho please email me the information and I'll tuck it away for future use.

Again, thank you so much for the outpouring of care that has come my direction.

Janet and her 3 RB hounds Gus, Dottie & Shelby