[Dailydrool] Millie to the Bridge

mccullick at mwt.net mccullick at mwt.net
Thu Oct 22 06:12:15 PDT 2009

Our beloved rescue basset Millie went peacefully to the bridge last night.
 She would've been 10 in December.  We got Millie in November of 2003
after falling in love with her at Basset Fest of Wisconsin that summer.
Having come from an abusive home before she was given to the rescue, she
had many demons but was still a sweet girl.  The vet said her heart was
aged beyond her years due to the misery she lived through.  Run free
Millie.  We love you and hope we made your last 6 years happy ones.

Jeff, Tammy, Tommi and Jamie McCullick