[Dailydrool] Cooper updater

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 11:45:49 PDT 2009

Mr.Cooper Sir come home all bloody an goofy! It sumfin ta see he wobberlin
all ober an all goonie. We wudda laffed but da lookee on MomPersons eyeballs
not laffing. He still bleedin she brung he home before she sposed to enyways
an put he on she bed and hole gawz,lotsa gawze on da leggie whut bleedin. We
tries ta help lick it up for she but she git all LEEB IT LONE an you nose--
eyeballs rollin kinder fing. Ventshoeally Mr.C seddel down sum an stopt
bleedin on ebberfing, an den MPerson she put he in NIGELS CRATE!! Humf now
Nigel gots no crate! (Ha ha but Conley still gots one!) She say it juss for
till Mr.C got he branes beke.

Now dis sumfin new.
I nose dey tuk off dat liddel blueberry from he leg but dey musta took he
branes, too! Dat juss plum skary. Whut dey put in dere you spose? Da way she
tawkin souns like dey put da brains beke but dey not kunekcted up rite yet.
Dis mite be why he so stumbly ousside an why he try jumpin da beby gate wif
MPerson skreemin NONONON0   an a step behiney he an he go crash instedda
saling ober it like youshuwal. Den he try jumpin on DadPerson bed whut be
berry hi an go crashkerplonkit insted. MomPerson putter he beke in Nigel
crate;.

Now he inna chair inna libin room. I lookee in he eyeballs an I see da
liddel wires whut kunexct da brane startin ta spark.
Fink I fine sumfin ta do leeb dat big boy alone....

Luv and Drool to all dem whut needs it,
Nigel, Llewis and Conley