[Dailydrool] 2 year purse planners

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 22 19:04:38 PDT 2009

I have seen a couple of folks looking for the 2 year planners. I have been looking myself as mine will be done soon as well. I did them a couple of years ago. I buy them blank and then print the 'outside' of them. They do have plastic covers. I will gladly do them again if there is enough interest. Send me a note. I think $10 each would leave enough moolah left over for rescue.

droolies, Angelika ( wow- I just typed the 'droolies' for the first time...happened automatically- have not 'felt' it in the last two weeks).