[Dailydrool] Millir snf Macy

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 23 08:20:11 PDT 2009

Well that's interesting and  yes we
went through that with Miss Becky and the Old Airedale who she was
sure was her poppa.
She arrived at six weeks and the old Airedale was about 10 and was missing Dazey badly.
Well I had to go to a Pet Loss
support meeting one night and had to leave them together.  Well Miss Becky being a pup slept a lot when she wasn't nipping at Apollo's heels. She actually added a couple of years to his life by keeping him moving. I have a pic of them beside a soap box araguing about who is doing the washing and Becky is looking adoringly at him while I swear he's growling but looks like he's telling her something.
Anyway I got home and Becky was still sleeping and apollo did not have her for lunch. I think they
know they're pups and won't hurt them.
The old Airedale was grudginly
good to her and she adored him.
He left two years later and life was
still same round and round with her after his heels. And a couple of months after he left we were walking Miss Becky and up went one leg to twinkle. Did it often and we knew she would just not when.
She now is bugging him ATB.

Georgie and Miss Becky