[Dailydrool] Elder Clara's Cook Book

Connie Moen two.bassets at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 15:38:22 PDT 2009

Our pawtographed copy arrived yesterday and it is wonderful.  I must admit I
have never sat down and read a cookbook but I started this one and could not
put it down.  It is funny, has great recipes, plus hints, it is well, just
chocked full of good stuff.  If you want a great book (one that is fun to
read) and to help Homeless Senior Hounds at the same time - get in your
order.  Elder Carla - you outdid yourself this time.

Connie & Roger and the Bassets, Miss Molly of Vegas, Hank the Tank, Ernie
(atb), Alice (atb), Cleo (atb) & Duchess (atb)