[Dailydrool] Chillie needs drool

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 24 04:49:56 PDT 2009

We took Chillie home yesterday morning. She did not eat breakfast here which is very unusual for her. That girl is like a shark and does not miss meals. In hindsight she was reluctant about dinner thursday night- but did eat when I added some cheese.

 She was very quiet all morning as well as on the ride ( over an hour). My mom said she was not very excited about coming home and slept most of the day-even turned down a piece of steak. We thought maybe she had a 'bug' or something. I am certain she did not eat anything she shouldn't have. In the middle of the night she had a seizure ( I have an epileptic son and if they are called the same for hounds- then she had a Grand Mal judging by my mom's telling me what happened.) She was disoriented for more than an hour after that and then finally laid down and fell asleep. My mom is calling the vet as soon as they open. I really can't think of any reason for this and am hoping it turns out to be a one time thing. Please sling some drool for her as it is much to soon for her to join her mother...

Angelika and Elvis... it is reeeally quiet here now with just him in residence.