[Dailydrool] Chillie Pepper update

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 24 09:32:37 PDT 2009

My mom is on her way back home with Chillie. She has a nasty e-coli infection in her unrinary tract ( or bladder- not sure). Her blood sugar was very low. They did bloodwork to check for a pancreatic tumor- results will take a week. In the meantime she is on antibiotics and prednisone. Hopefully the seizure and low blood sugar were all just results of the infection. Until yesterday she showed no signs of being sick. She also has a heart murmur that the vet did not seem to concerned about. My mom did say that Chillie seems a bit more 'normal' now than she was this morning.

Angelika