[Dailydrool] Laurie - I forgot to mention

Vikki Kiehl vkiehl at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 08:57:18 PDT 2009

Oh yeah... I forgot to mention... Hal gets carsick. <sigh>  See ya tomorrow!

On 10/23/09, Vikki Kiehl <vkiehl at gmail.com> wrote:

 It'll be an interesting 50+ mile drive with 3 hounds in my itty bitty honda
civic 2dr hatchback - think about that for a minute... a 45 pounder, 50
pounder & 80ish pounder... me & maybe my sis... with POTLUCK DISH??? in a
Honda 2DOOR HATCHBACK?  <shaking head>  I'll be the nutcase looking for a
valium!