[Dailydrool] Drool, a Geoffrey update, and a plea for some spare biscuit money

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 08:36:47 PDT 2009

Hearthealing drool to Suz and Holly Noelle, who I can tell are missing
Sophie and Nancy terribly.  You did a wonderful thing fostering them, and I
know Dawn will find them good forever homes of their own.

Drool for Rocky and his liver problems.  And we're sending more drool to
Chillie, and are glad Hanni that she's doing better.  We're sending major
drool to you and to Mike.

And lots of drool to Momperson and Cooper.  Waiting on test results is the
worst.  My vet was kind enough to call yesterday afternoon after he was done
seeing patients, rather than keeping me waiting until Monday (he's a lovely
man -- if you're in the Bethesda, MD area I highly recommend him) --
Geoffrey's lumps are definitely sebaceous cysts and not cancer -- whew!!

Synthia, we're glad you and the dogs are settling into your new home.

And lastly, a little plea for biscuit money.  I know times are hard, and
everyone has so many financial demands on them that I hate to ask.  But
BROOD, the rescue group my Henry is from and that I work with pulled a
pregnant basset from a shelter.  She had seven beautiful buppies last week.
Like with all rescues, donations are down and bassets are up -- kennel fees
are killing us.  So if you can spare some biscuit money, here is Junie's
firstgiving site:

http://www.firstgiving.com/juniespuppies

And if you're in the Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, DC, or Delaware area
and have a little spare room in your home we desperately need foster
parents.  If you would like to foster here is the website to sign up to do
so.

http://www.brood-va.org/fosteringinfo.htm

Laura, Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB)