[Dailydrool] Two Tah's cheek

Roger & Joyce Jennings jsj at zoomtown.com
Sun Oct 25 15:26:14 PDT 2009

On Tuesday morning Two Yah has an appointment to have a lump (lymph
node) on her cheek removed.  A piece was removed and sent for a biopsy
about a month ago.  The results were negative, but it is enlarged
again and my vets and I think it should be removed.  All of her blood
work has come back negative as well.  The lump  is sitting on her
right cheek and the vet said that it would be easy to remove (one very
small incision).  Although the news has been good so far, I am
worried.  My intestines  are already responding !!!
I would really appreciate drool and prayers for her.  Joyce