[Dailydrool] Shoppin wif da Brudder

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Oct 25 18:06:24 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. Sundey, it be nice dey ob da week, dey ob rest, teke liddel power nap, read me droolz. My hebbins, why da droolz be like shoppin hebbin rite now. Ebberybodie a sellin summfin, an lookie at dis. Momma's specul shoppin card a layin rite here. I gib dis a fink. I best be a checkin iffin dis card any gud before I git ta orderin. I drop dis fing, see if it bounce back at da Brudder. WHOOOO WEEEEE--we gud ta go.
Nudder fink.
Checkie on where da Momma bee, sum fings she don't need ta be a findin out till next month.
We otay, Momma in da kitchen, here we go--
Now furst we git on obber dere to da Furst gibbin page at da Brood folks help dem puppies. Brudder Elwood make liddel donation ober dere, ebbery bodie go help dem pups so one ob dem liddel hotties don't end up in me home. Dun.
Next.
I checkie dis Macy's deal, now lookie dis, not in me area, come on now, why dis offer needs to be all ober. I check back on dis one.
Moobin on.
Brudder Elwood do da bounce on ober der to Droopy Bassets. Miss Shirley and da gang nice peeps. Now lets see, she gots da paypal whut da Brudder LUBZ, I git a cookin book, git nice tee shirt, now lookie dat. Nice fleece coat. I git dat fur Momma, keep da complainin down bout wurkin outside in da cold. Hit da pay here, zooom. Dun. I lub to shop.
Now on ober to Miss Royal's webbiesite. She meke nice stuff, gotz da paypal, okey we git one ob dem, one ob dem, hit da button. Zippeee.Dun. Brudder Elwood gittin da hang ob dis.
Now lets see, whut next.
Miss Cookie a sellin da ballz, an stockins an da wreefs fur da Santa Man dey. We gotz dem Ballz dey berry nice, why last year Elder Clara whut was a carrin da wide load on da rumpbones pull ober dat Christmus tree and git bonked in da headbone wif da ballz.Why it meke me dey ta see her a fussin an a snortin as da ballz bounce off da old wooman. Ebbry bodie git sum ob dem,help Leslie keep dem hounds warm out dere in Montana Basset Rescue.
Otay, now--
Now we gots Momma's handz round me neckbone.
Meebe if I tellz her I was a gittin her a apron---

Drool to all in need-

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz