[Dailydrool] My Elder Clara package!

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 26 06:47:43 PDT 2009

Just wanted to chime in with the rest of the droolers who got their awesome Elder Clara cookbook.

I feel like I am taking part of a historical memory with getting all my Elder Clara gear.  The cookbook is just awesome and the artwork is fantastic.  I love my apron and have already put to use the notepads.

You can never have too many cookbooks, and the best part about this is that there are recipes for the houndies as well.  This package made my week!

Thank you to everyone to took the time to put this together!!!!  The effort put into doing this was awesome and I love my stuff!!!!