[Dailydrool] Sabe Da TaTa's

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Oct 26 12:27:31 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. Mundey. Summfin a goin on round me home. Momma a cleanin. All dat gruntin and a groanin gittin on me nerbz. I gonna git my reemote an go watch me TB. Now letz see, whut be a playin dis affternoon. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. How meny cookin channelz be on dis time ob dey? I hit da button agin. Now, whut dis bee?  Hmmm. Now dat one strange lookin moochine rite dere, an dem woomans not ebbin screamin. Whut kinnder show might dis be, I git me guide, teke lookie.
SAB DA TATA'S.
Nebber heard ob no tata, us houndies call dem da atermatic drinkin moochine. Full serb, pull up to da nozzle and fill da bellie. Sabin dem Ta Ta's berry impawtant stuff.  Dis da month to go to da pressin mochine. Dat wooman on TB just sey so.
I gib dis a fink.
Now do Sister Daisy an Elder Clara knowz bout dis??? Brudder Elwood go check dis out. Sister Daisy rite dere, snoozin and da Ta Ta's all in order, besides she wakin up, an she been goin to da Elder Clara school ob bite me snooter. I seyz she pass. Now, where be Elder Clara, dat wooman on da TB seyz all Ta Ta's need dis inspection. Ahh, she on da perch, snoozin on her side, meke it much easier fur Brudder Elwood, whut bein gud boy todey. Hmm, I see nuffin. Dem fings a hidin in da rolls ob Elder Clara meat.
Waiter minute, dere be a nozzle rite dere.
An dere bee Elder Clara tooth comin at me snooter. See whut a bein nice git da Brudder????

Get dem Ta Ta's checked---

Drool to all in need--

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz