[Dailydrool] Bazil D. Basset ATB

baronsbond at gmail.com baronsbond at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 05:24:02 PDT 2009

Bazil passed away at the vet's office around 9:00 am yesterday.  They're
thinking he had internal bleeding and possibly had a blood clot.  We're not
sure.  He's now at home buried in a flower bed between our house and the
barn.  He had a wonderful life and will be truly missed.  Baz, I know you're
at the bridge with all the famous and not-so-famous hounds and houndettes
that have preceded you.  Enjoy your time at the Buffet and I will see you
again someday.  You will always be my big, smooshy boy.

Marsha