[Dailydrool] Bazil D Basset

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 14:53:54 PDT 2009

We are very sad at shea Bob the DOg's at the passing of BABES member Bazil D
Basset ..when we were on our super spy mission...err I mean a Cabana Boy at
the castle..Bazil was real good at hiding the licquor store sightings...I
mean being the Press Secretary for El Queeno..

I hereby REquest that in the spirit of Bassetdom that all OEBE members take
a minute to remember their nemesis and that all OEBE members of the Bridge
Sector welcome him to the Buffet.

And all of us send tons of healing heart drool to mommy and the rest of the
humans who lubbed him

I'm waving at you Bazil...can you see me now??

Bobby

King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie
Inspector for the OEBE

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr

Bobs store  www.KBspecialties.com