[Dailydrool] Elder Clara's Cookbook and Basil ATB

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 17:01:19 PDT 2009

HI Everybody, it's me, Ms. Beasley here to say that Mama Ruthie gots the
Elder Clara cookbook yesterday and shes been laughing and laughing.  She
even told me she would TRY to make some of them recipes.  Yea right...  Mama
says everyone should get one of these books and an apron too.  Don't forget
a notepad too!

Now on a sad note, we are sending soft arhoos and long distance hugs to
Basil's Mama.  Rest in peace sweet angel.  Watch over your family from
above.

Snooters,
Ruthie Beattie &
Ms. Beasley Ann BABES Royal Caregiver