[Dailydrool] Sophie & Nancy arrive at Daphneyland

Susan Green suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Wed Oct 28 14:07:18 PDT 2009

I just got off the phone with Dawn and the girls are there.  They arrived in California yesterday and spent the night at Linda's house.  She took them to the Vet this morning and then up to the ranch.

Sophie & Nancy are in one of the exercise yards by themselves, but there are lots of Hounds in the yard next to them.  They are both running around and wagging their tails.  Yes, both of them :)

Linda did an awesome job with the girls during the trip.  I can't thank her enough for driving the girls to where they needed to be in order to find their forever homes.

Dawn will post to the group when she gets a few minutes.

Suz
Holly Noelle - My sissies are with my Auntie Dawn and I know she will find them wonderful homes!!