[Dailydrool] Two Yah's lump

Roger & Joyce Jennings JSJ at zoomtown.com
Wed Oct 28 07:12:20 PDT 2009

I'm pleased to tell you all that Two Yah did well yesterday.  She is
not pleased with the E collar, but the vet took tiny stitches so she
would still look pretty when she heals.  However, one swipe of her paw
on the surgery site would likely tear her stitches.  We have tried
cutting two long slits in one of my sport socks, putting her paw in
the sock and tying the strips around her leg and then taping the
sock.  After 2 hours it is still on her paw.

Thank you for your drool and prayers.  At the risk of being greedy,
I'm asking for more.  It will probably be next Thursday until we get
the results of this biopsy.  Your support is such a comfort  and
prayer and drool works!!!!!   Joyce