[Dailydrool] A MT. MOMENT FOR ALL DROOLERS.

Leslie Ames bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 13:24:46 PDT 2009

UP AND RUNNING ONOUR WEBSITE IS OUR NEWEST FUNDRAISER FOR THESE BASSETS
HERE IN MT. AT THE SHELTER.  OUR NEW EBOOK CREATED BY OUR PROFESSIONAL
WRITER AND WEBMASTER..SHE DID THIS JUST FOR US TO HELP US FINANCIALLY AS
WE ARE NOT IN A GREAT POSITION THIS WINTER WITH THE ADOPTIONS NIL AND
OUR ECONOMY CRASHING DOWN IN FRONT OF US.   WE SEND LOTS OF GOOD
THOUGHTS AND DROOL TO OTHER RESCUE ORGS. THAT ARE IN THE SAME
SITUATION.  OUR EBOOK:     Forever home:  What you need to know about
adoption a Rescue Basset!    It is only $12.00 and you may buy it by
just a click away on our web site..it is on our Main Page

Besides being a fabulous book and story and information about
hounds...it also has pictures of some of our droolers dogs...........AND
A NEW COOK BOOK/RECIPE BOOK, TOO....of which i MYSELF, got insppired one
morning months ago and created biscuits...healthy ones, for our
rescues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please go visit and take a look at our new ebook
FUNDRAISER...i do not think you will be disappointed at all and when I
assisted in editing it, I laughed, yelled a hallor of joy ,    gained
new info and insight from her stories and the droolers stories, but this
is the most up to date piece of creative work yet out
there.............MY OPINION...  but a valid one i think..THANKYOU ALL
FOR LOOKING.

.--
Leslie Ames
President/Shelter Manager