[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 82, Issue 5

Deb Butte dmbutte at bex.net
Wed Oct 28 15:45:51 PDT 2009

My Elder Clara cookbook arrived today what wonderful gift this would make to
your vet, favorite groomer, mail carrier any animal lover you know. I have
two guys in my house that rarely read anything but the newspaper and both
have sat down and read these fuuny recipe names what a riot. Hubby even took
it with him to his accounting class today and everyone thoroughly enjoyed
looking through it and thought the proceeds going to hound rescue was
awesome. Thank you & Snooter kisses to everyone involved Deb,Dean, Dixie,
Rebel, Fred & Sampson the wannabe