[Dailydrool] yo elwood...it ain't a diet...it's training

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Wed Oct 28 20:32:49 PDT 2009

yo brudder man...it's me...yo bud buster...you looking at this diet thing the wrong way.  pretty soon it will be christmas break right....you live down by virginny beach...lots of beautisimus houndettes spend da break  on da beach right...so make da mudder happy by doing da "diet thing" but really you be doing the "training" thing...see by da time break comes around...you be one lean, mean beach, babe  basset hound machine!

you be looking studly in yer ta-ta tank top by then!  those houndettes won't be able to keep their little pawsies offa you....maybe you can even get a job as a lifeguard or something????

heck yer mudder be doing do a HUMUNGOUS favor by giving you da diet stuff now...if she waited until say thanksgiving you would not be as much of a stud muffin.  so bro...suck up that diet kibbles & bits...think of those houndettes & that ta-ta tank top!

maybe iffen i can sneak away i can come and visit you for the winter break in my top and we can be lifeguards and do some dewflap to defdewflap cpr!!!!!!   maybe there is a calender looking for some stud houndies for a centerfold?????

ya think????

your bro in the 'berg
buster

The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.  Bertrand Russell