[Dailydrool] Gus question #4

Sfwill at aol.com Sfwill at aol.com
Thu Oct 29 05:02:54 PDT 2009

I woke up last night to the sound of what a thought was Gus  hiccuping.
but it was more rapid-fire than humans and it scred the heck  out of me.  he
refused to drink water and it continued for about 20  minutes.  did he have
the hiccups?  i was so scared i put the computer  on, got the vet's number
and wrote it in big letters on the fridge (where it  will stay).  They were so
fast between that i wonder if they were the  hiccups or something else?
he finally fell back asleep (it took me an hour, of course).
thanks for any help,
susan & gus