[Dailydrool] I spoke to my Sophie Loafie on the phone today :)

Susan Green suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Thu Oct 29 15:55:09 PDT 2009

While I was talking to Dawn today about the girls she told me that Sophie was standing right by her, so I asked if I could speak to her :)   Dawn put the phone down to Sophie's ear and I talked to her like I always did when she was here.  Dawn said she licked the phone.  I really do miss my Sophie Loafie.

I also got the report on how well I put weight on them while they were here.  Nancy weighed in at 46 lbs., she was the one where you could count her ribs from 20 feet away when she arrived here.  Sophie, the small one, weighed in at over 43 lbs....think I see green beans in her future :)  She really is a tiny girl and probably shouldn't weigh that much.
Anyone that needs weight put on a Hound should just call me, looks like I excel at that...LOL

Holly is adjusting very well to being an only child again.  She is playing with all her stuffies again and running the Basset 500 at least once a day.  And she is spending hours with her everlasting treat ball, she really does love that thing.

And she just loves the new bed covers that her Auntie Angelika made.  I finally got them on her beds yesterday, and while I was trying to get her beds back in position she was trying to get on them.  I finally gave up and just let her roll around on them where they were, and moved them later :)

This weekend we are going to work on her holiday photo.  I know what I want to do, just not sure that Holly will want to do it.

Happy HOWLoween to everyone!!!

Suz
Holly Noelle - What holiday photo??  Are there treats involved??