[Dailydrool] Bassets on the BBC

Adelaide Dawes addydawes at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 17:16:34 PDT 2009

Thank you Becky!!  It worked.... the video was lovely, although the audio
was a pain.  I'll have to listen to it a couple of times (and heaven help
the non-Brits!) but I think I got the gist of what he was saying.  I love
programs like this - hope it comes to BBC America one day!

Addy

--
Addy Dawes
Secretary