[Dailydrool] Elder Clara Cookbook

GalinkinSK at aol.com GalinkinSK at aol.com
Thu Oct 29 17:46:45 PDT 2009

I received my cookbook at work today...so I took a little break to skim
through it...laughing at the recipe titles and enjoying the great art
work...but I have to tell you...I had to put it down.  Currently at work we  are
participating in the  "Biggest Loser"  and when I got to dessert  section I
had to put it down especially when I got to the "Dump " cake  recipe.  You
know what happens when you are trying to lose weight  ...it 's called
deprivation and when you are reading delicious recipes you  start to drool like a
basset... I think I produced enough drool for each and  every ailing basset out
there!!! Not only are the recipes delicious sounding  they are easy....my
favorite kind of cookbook, easy and delicious  recipes....GREAT JOB to each
and every participant....I highly recommend  purchasing, one two or even
three of these cookbooks...they would make  wonderful Holiday gifts....

Shelley, Owen, Abraham Ga-linkin, Vivian and Mary Todd Ga-linkin