[Dailydrool] My Dear Elder Clara

Pam Watkins pam10447 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 02:21:30 PDT 2009

Dear Elder Clara, This is Auntie Pam.  Congratulations on your weight loss!
I can't wait to see you again and rub that slimmed down belly!  Now, please
be patient with Elwood, you know the brown truck has not arrived yet so, he
can be lacking in some social skills.  You are teaching him well and
remember he is the one that gets you a going and keeps you young.  As much
as I love and adore you, I do love that boy too (okay, okay, I do love you a
pinch more).   Now, kick his butt through the doggie door and chase that boy
around the yard....he will loose those few extra pounds in no time.  See you
soon, My Girl, hugs and kisses to you, Daisy, Ole Bob, Brudder Jake and
Brudder Elwood (say Hi to momma Debbie too).  Auntie Pam