[Dailydrool] Basset Hound Rescue of Georgia - 15th Annaul BassetBash

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Fri Oct 30 04:43:51 PDT 2009

The BHRG Bash is a really fun day, and I seem to recall that out of the 4
times we have gone,  there was not one bad weather day!   The venue is nice
and the hounds and people are great!  There are always lots of raffle
baskets with tons of great items in them,   and the food is
outstanding....come on folks, this is the South!

Anyhow,  I will be there as a vendor and I hope if you are planning to come
out and enjoy the day with all the GA hounds and slaves, please stop by and
say hello!  Would love to put some faces to names!

Go to    www.bhrg.org     and register now!

wen and the Bounders
www.elderclaraeats.biz   --the only place to get   ELDER CLARA EATS & EATS &
EATS