[Dailydrool] Abby's Surgery Rehab

DIERKER j.mdierker at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 30 19:12:42 PDT 2009

What a challenge for a sweet little girl.  I had a friend who's lab suffered a spinal injury.  She came home and he was just laying on the floor.  We think he played too hard with the younger lab and suffered an accident.  It was six weeks of carrying him on a stretcher while none of his four legs worked. He was 110 lbs. I was starting to have doubts at that late date,although the doctors said six weeks before healing starts. About three weeks into water therapy his leg's started to kick in a little. It was amazing. A few more  weeks and he could walk outside to use the restroom.  Be patient, little Abby, slowly but surely I bet your little legs will get going. You have so many humans that love you. We're sending you enough healing drool to fill that treadmill.
Janet, Carlie Jane, Yogi, and Bunny