[Dailydrool] Good News

Roger & Joyce Jennings jsj at zoomtown.com
Sat Oct 31 09:28:29 PDT 2009

One of Two Yah's vets just called to tell us that the biopsy was
clear!!!!!  It was just a swollen lymph node and she is fine.  I
thought we would have to wait until next week for the results.
Thank all of you for your prayers and drool.  I hope you all know how
comforting it is to have loving people and pooches who "understand"
the fear we have when one of our sweeties is ill.
Please know that we are praying and drooling for all in need.  With
gratitude and love, Joyce