[Dailydrool] Basset Hound Rescue of Georgia - $1.00 raffle tickets for pair of AirTran tickets (domestic)

Rosemary Glennie rglennie at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 31 10:54:32 PDT 2009

If you are unable to attend this year's Basset Bash, you can still
participate in our raffle drawing for one of our most sought-after
prizes - One Round-Trip ticket and a Companion Round-Trip Ticket on
AirTran (Domestic)! It's easy, and you do not need to be present to win.

Each chance is $1 and as a special bonus, if you buy 25 chances, you get
5 free!  So that means you get 25 chances for only $20.

We will put your tickets in the bucket.  If we draw YOUR ticket on the
day of the Bash, we will contact you to arrange for you to receive your
tickets!  GOOD LUCK!  Thank you for your support.  DETAILS AT:
www.bhrg.org <http://www.bhrg.org/>    Click on "AirTran Tickets" on our
home page.   Deadline to purchase tickets is November 6th, 2009.