[Dailydrool] Drool and vet vist

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Sat Oct 31 13:25:06 PDT 2009

First off, every time someone needs drool, I just wave a piece of jerky in
front of Crackers and roll up my pant legs! So even if I don't post, a
tidal  wave is coming.
Tues I took Jordan to the vet as over the weekend I noticed hard black wax
coming out of her ears. I clean all ears about every two weeks but this
suddenly  appeared. She also had been "scooting" a bit so figured get it all
taken care  of.
Dr. Robyn cleaned her ears and glands.  I have to flush daily and  treat
with Panalog. She was such a good girl and charmed everyone by snuggling  up
to them. All you have to do is rub her belly and you are a friend for life.
So even though she leads Loki the brainless into mischief, I never regret
for a  minute bringing her into my life.
Kathy with Crackers, Loki and Jordan