[Dailydrool] Nellybelly

Linda Dianis ldianis at comcast.net
Wed Sep 2 05:16:56 PDT 2009

Our little one Nellybelly is SIX today. She is quite the gracious
girl. She loves nothing better than to put her head on your lap when
you watch tv, and lets out a giant sigh of contentment.
In the four years since we adopted her, she has learned how to play
and be silly, tho she sometimes still seems surprised at herself. She
is a good ambassador and hostess when we have a foster here with us.
Frosty paws and bellyrubs--maybe a little taste of steak?!--for all to
celebrate!
Happy Burfday Nelly!
Linda and Otis