[Dailydrool] Lettuce

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Sep 8 03:14:33 PDT 2009

Nancy, as always we love to see Frank and Sweet Sarah, Frank blowing the lettuce around made me chuckle and of course Sarah, that is the spitting image of my Casey(atb) chomping away on the lettuce reminded me even more of Casey. She enjoyed her greens!

Years and years ago-my first basset, Charles, he was a counter cruiser extrodinaire-stole a full head of lettuce and snuck behind the couch with it. He mowed thru about half a head before I discovered him. The mess was something else.

Ol Bob is now my only lettuce eater these days, Elder Clara will take the lettuce, roll it around in her choppers and then spit out the mess. The younger set here gives it about the same time of day as Frank.

Thank you as always for sharing, we always enjoy seeing everyone's pictures.

Drool to all in need-and it is still raining-

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts