[Dailydrool] sirius

Psy1801 at aol.com Psy1801 at aol.com
Sun Sep 27 11:04:19 PDT 2009

Update on Sirius...blood tests are normal, but they didn't test for
pancreatitis...they're gonna do it now, since I asked them to.  He ate and  drank
today, and they are taking him off the anti-emetic to see if he vomits
again without it or not.  If he's ok, he can go home tomorrow, which would  mean
in the evening.  Had to annoy everyone there because of the whole  Sunday
followed by Yom Kippur issue which affects when they are available to  talk
to me and when I can talk to them.  But they say he's doing well and  not
upset at being there.

Thanks to everyone who wrote me...for those who know vets who are more
reasonably priced, are you in the New York area? The one in Bellport is a way
out east from us, but maybe worth a try.  And for those who said the prices
are typical, oh well...what can we do? As long as he gets better.

Thanks for the suggestions about what to ask for from the vet and what to
feed Sirius when he gets home.  For the drool and the caring.

It's so hard to sleep with so much room in the bed.  That basset  occupies
more than 1/3!  I can't wait to get him  back.