[Dailydrool] Burfday!

henning henning at enter.net
Mon Sep 28 07:22:46 PDT 2009

Dis be brudder Bubba da Bulldozer! Is me burfday Wensda I be
2!

All da talk boit rodents gots me drooling. Otter dey
Dadperson took me wlkin on wat hes cals it Tonship Park?
Nuff bout where, we meet many doghs there. All diffent kind,
lots of butt sniffen esettera. Howwbber al sudden a gronhog
cross right front of me whil I be talkin to BIG mutt. Both
us try to race off to catch him. Dadpersons for us bot
holler and pull on lessh. Man we tok thm by surprise they
jus stand flappen ther lips. Both almost fall! Haha howebber
da BIG mutt (weigh obber 125 ponds) get his Dadperson to
flowwi him. (My Dadperson able to hol on to me. Darn!)

Thogt what wonnerful erly burfday pressssent to get aa
gronhog. BIG mutt Dadperson saya Trooper (Das his name)
actally catches and est thm when he not on lessh!

Obber ting to tell, yesserday visited Dadperson son they
have 3 peepole person kids (mice) and a BIG yard and 2 big
dogs (I fink Newfoundland and Swiss Mountan dog) Ebberway
nuff room to run Basset 500 3 or 4 timrs! Then they left us
on da dek while eaten dinner, Smelt very nice, but we got
nottin!!?

I fink not fair, so open dek dor and get bak in yard an
under fence an run into neibor yard otter kids plaing there.
(2 big dum dogs stay on dek.) neibor kids catch me an put me
bak into Dadperson son yard. How stupid. I know how to get
out, but I let kids catch  me again (they mice kids)
Dadperson son come out aund put me bak in Dadperson SUV,
withot dinner. Bubba not a happy camper now.

Go home, stil no dinner! He forget? Keep runnin round him
and give he the look onli us Bassets can. (Youse knows da
dropy sad eyes Haha). Fnnaly he gets da mesage and give me
dinner. (Good Dadperson!)

But now I have to slep, long day. Got to dream bout what wil
happen on me burfday!

Love and drool to all!

Bubba the Bulldozer

Dadperson:

I think his real name should be Bubba the Supervisor
Bulldozer. Since we got him from rescue, nothing gets by him
and he has to be involved in anything that goes on around
him. Great dog!