[Dailydrool] Calendar Boys

Teresa Maag MaagT at pg.noacsc.org
Tue Sep 1 07:36:32 PDT 2009

I would like to introduce the 2 most wonderful boys on today's Sept 1
calendar page.  My life wouldn't be what it is today if I didn't have these
2 boys in my life.  Rowdy is the oldest at the tender age of 9 and is truly
my heart dog.  He never leaves me out of his sight, and wants nothing more
then to be next to me at all times.  He has his issues like a few that I
have read about here on the drool.  He is one of those who has to be with
you, but will growl and grump at you if you try to move him or ask him to
slide over.  But when he is out in public, you would think he was the most
social out going dog you have ever met.  I have always said he would be a
great church greeter, cause he has to make sure he says hello to everyone,
and isn't afraid to go up to anyone.  He is always there to help wipe my
tears, and knows when I need a little Rowdy time and loves to cuddle up and
give me comfort.  Deuce (the one in the front age 6) is truly my most
personality dog I have ever owned.  He truly is the light of my life.  I can
always count on him for a laugh and that silliness that only a basset can
provide.  He is such a smart cookie, but gives off that duh dumb doopy
basset trait, that people mistake him for not having all his brains.  He has
the most selective hearing I have ever met with a basset and will purposely
defy me as I am standing there calling his name.  My boys have been with me
thru a divorce, a move and have never let me down when I needed them the
most.  They gave me comfort, unconditional love and the happiest memories of
my life.  We have such a unique and strong bond, that people who meet us are
just amazed how they never take their eyes off of me and will follow me
where ever I go.  So here's to you my loves, may you always be the happy,
nutty, most caring creatures that God has given me, and my I always be there
to give you all that you need to live out your special lives with happiness
and love.

Love Ya
Teresa
Yukon atb forever in my heart