[Dailydrool] Pweeze keep helpin Daphneyland folks!

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 1 18:10:04 PDT 2009

Dis be us da Tana gurls and weez berry worried abowt the Daphneyland hounds and Aunty Dawn and ebberybuddy hoo is there ready to move em out if need be.  It's gonna take lots of money for foods, supplies and you name it to keep dem awl comfortable and maybe vet trips, too.  We know we feel berry helpless way up here in Tana.  We know how expenses can add up reel fast.  We tole mom to part wif sum of owr treet munney for dis berry speshul cause.  So houndies give yer mom or dad the look, "borrow" their plastik card, sneak da chekbook, and send a donashun  to aunty Dawn.  Ebbery dollar adds up and wif lotz and lotz of us on da drool, it will add up fast.  Oh, and our dearly depawted Pawcasso Blossom sez pulleeze, too.

Fank yoo!

Annie Belle and Jennie Mae