[Dailydrool] Nose Questions

Nicole M Kelsch nmkelsch at comcast.net
Tue Sep 1 19:48:11 PDT 2009

Question... Last March my four year old came down suddenly with a couple bumbs on her nose that seemed to itch and bother her so she scratched and scratched.  The bumps spread up her nose about half way from the black part to her eyes.   Ultimately with her scratching it was bloody  and scabby.  I took her immediately to the  vet who ran some tests but we never figured out what it was .  Most of her hair grew back with a several pen head size bald spots running up her nose.  She hadn't had any issues since until now.  Suddenly again today the bumps came back under the skin along the top of her nose and it seems to be bothering her so she started scratching and bleeding again.  I plan on taking her back to the vet tomorrow morning but wonder if we will have the same results.  Just wondering if anyone out there has experienced anything similar and if you may have some insight as to what this may be  that me and my vet have never came acrossed?   Thanks!