[Dailydrool] Pred

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 2 04:19:08 PDT 2009

Melissa - it is BENADRYL that you dose 1 mg per lb of dog weight.  That is a safe drug to give your hounds.  Prednisone should be given on a vet's order - it is not a drug to 'play doctor' with at home!  My kids call me Doctor Mom so I know!

UK friend - if you confirm that GAS-X is safe to give your dogs, I am happy to send you a pkg or two.  Then perhaps you could investigate ordering on line.  E-mail me off Drool.

Looks like RESCKU will be available in about a month!  Getting excited about the latest book!  Let me know if you want a BASSETKU or DoGKU book - they are still around!  And just think of the nice packets of all 3 books we can make for future auctions and holiday gifts!  Proceeds benefit Basset Rescue, as always!

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU and the all Bassets all the time BASSETKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me